Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pool Party!!!

It is finally starting to feel like Summer in Utah! We are finally able to wear short-sleeved shirts and not freeze to death! Thank Goodness! That felt like the longest Winter ever!

While we were out running errands today, I picked up a cheap little swimming pool for Brylee. After spending what seemed like an hour blowing it up (and gagging the entire time), and making about 12 trips in and out of the house with a 10 gallon bucket full of warm water (not an easy task when you are 22 weeks pregnant), we finally got the pool filled up and ready to go. I got Brylee Jaye in her bathing suit and put her in the pool and............... she started screaming at the top of her lungs! She was NOT sure what to think about that swimming pool!



She stood back and watched the pool from a distance for a while.
Then she got the courage to move a little closer, throw some rocks in it, and

eventually started dipping a little paper cup in it.

Pretty soon, I rolled up my pants and stood in the pool and pretended like I was having SOOO much fun splashing around in there. She decided that she wanted to join me too.

After a few minutes of walking around in the pool, she got brave and sat down in it.


It wasn't long before she realized that this swimming pool was pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to her! She started splashing around, moving around on her belly, and putting her face under! She thought it was pretty awesome!


I just love this girl and it was so much fun watching her have a blast!

I LOVE Summer time!


No comments:

Post a Comment