This week, Mom and I decided to go do a couple of basic photography classes. One was through Highland City and one through the University of Utah Lifelong Learning program. Craig was awesome to come home after work and take over Brylee so that I could go do theses classes. We had a lot of fun and I am beginning to (KIND OF) understand how to use my new camera and what ISO, aperture, and shutter speed are and what they have to do with eachother. I never knew there was so much work involved in taking pictures! It can get pretty confusing!
It is going to take me a very long time to get the hang of it all.
Craig went out rabbit hunting on Saturday afternoon and so we rounded up the siblings and forced them to be our models. We went to downtown Lehi and found some really cool old buildings and cars to take pictures in front of.
Thanks to the siblings for being such good sports while I played around with all of my different camera settings. Here are some of the shots I got......
No comments:
Post a Comment