Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's been a few weeks....

It has been a while since my last post.....so I will just give a quick update.

I had my 24 week appointment last week. Baby is doing great and everything seems to be going smoothly. It is hard to believe that I will be 26 weeks along this week!!! In about 3 months, I will be holding a little boy in my arms. I am scared to death for the day this baby comes. It feels like I just got Brylee on a good schedule and I now have an idea of how chaotic life is with a new baby. So....I am having a hard time looking forward to those first six months. After that, I know things will be great.

Brylee is starting to talk more and more. She has been saying new words every single day! My favorite word that she says right now is, "I"....because when she says it it sounds like she has a really strong southern accent. It makes me smile. Also, she made it through nursery the WHOLE time today!!! It was awesome. I could actually sit and enjoy church for the first time in almost two years!(It only took her 3 months...but she did it!)

Craig has been in Wisconsin/ Canada since Tuesday on his annual fishing trip with John. It sure is quiet around here without him. I haven't talked to him since Thursday morning because he doesn't get cell service up in Canada....but I am sure he is having a blast. We will post pictures soon.

And....I have started classes once again. This first term I am taking a photography class and this is the first class I have actually enjoyed and looked forward to going to since I started college! It is a lot of fun re-learning how to use the darkroom and learning how to use the SLR cameras. So much fun!

Anyway, things have been crazy around here the last few weeks and I haven't taken many pictures. I just wanted to leave a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment