Friday, March 25, 2011

Moving on...



We have had so much happen since the last post. It will probably take a few different posts to get completely updated. So....they will be coming as I get around to it. :) Things have been so busy. One of the biggest things that has happenend is that we sold our house! We decided that maybe it was time for a change. We will be needing a bigger house in the future with more storage and a fenced in yard for Brylee and Tanner would be nice. We got a real estate agent and put our house up for sale just to see what would happen...... and it sold in a week and a half!!! The next three weeks were so hectic and crazy with packing, renting a storage unit, cleaning, and figuring out where we will be staying until we buy our next house(which is in my parents' basement, thank goodness they are so generous!).


We were so excited to move our stuff out and move on with our lives that I didn't even stop to think about how sad I actually would be to leave that house. The day we finally moved the last of our things out, after all of the moving help was gone (which, by the way, we were so incredibly thankful for everyone who came and helped!), Craig and I were there doing the last of the cleaning and I looked around and the tears came to my eyes. I was actually really sad to be leaving. We have so many good memories and we have had so many great times in that house. That was where Craig and I hung out the first time we met, where I got to move into when we got married, it was my first real "grown up" house, and it is where we brought Brylee home after she was born. Even though I know we will be moving on to bigger and better things (wherever that may be), that little house will always be so special to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment