Sunday, March 27, 2011

Greenville


I moved to Utah from SC over three years ago. Since then I met Craig, got married, and started my family. With Craig's job and his new business growing, I thought we would be here forever. Since we sold our house we have started thinking that there might be somewhere else, other than Utah, that we may want to raise our family. We have looked at many different areas. We have been spending a lot of time researching and learning more about the Greenville, SC area.


I never thought I would consider moving back to SC....but we have been really liking what we have seen in Greenville and we decided we are going to take a few days to go visit the area and see what it has to offer. We are going to visit at the beginning of April for a few days. Brylee is going to stay here with Craig's parents so we can get a lot done in that short period of time. We bought plane tickets two nights ago. Moving is a HUGE decision and will be pretty risky considering how well Craig is doing here. We will spend our time looking at the area, checking out schools, and talking to electrical contractors in the area.


Nothing is certain and we may just end up staying here. There are pros and cons to moving to Greenville (or anywhere else for that matter) and to staying in Salt Lake. We still don't know what we are going to do for sure, but we are really excited to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment