Friday, March 25, 2011

Exciting news...



Brylee is pretty much the best little girl in the world. She is everything I could have asked for in a child. I love the way she runs up to me and wraps her arms around my neck, the way she runs and jumps in Craig's arms when he gets home from work, the way she makes her little "squinty faced" smile and laughs when she sees someone new, and the way she carries around her dirty little badger like it is the best thing in the world. Even though we both love her more than anything in the world, and she can be a handful at times...well, most times.....In November, Craig and I decided that our family still isn't complete. We did a lot of thinking and praying and decided that maybe it was time to add a new little one to our family. By decemeber, I was pregnant. I am now almost 17 weeks pregnant and we couldn't be more excited.


It was so much fun to tell our families. We made Mom and Fred an anniversary card from Brylee. She colored pictures on the outside and on the inside I wrote, "I am going to be a big sister! Love, Brylee". It was fun to watch my mom jump up and down.


A week or so later we told Craig's paren't the same way by making them a Valentine's Day card from Brylee. Kamie screamed and they were really excited to hear that. I think Craig's mom was in shock because Craig told her, for so many years, that he didn't think he would ever have kids.

We love our families and it is so nice to have them close by to share this news with.


This pregnancy has been amazingly EASY! Maybe it is because I have been so busy with our house selling and chasing Brylee around all day, every day. I don't even FEEL pregnant (Besides the expanding waistline!). I haven't been sick at all. I have been a little bit tired, but that could be because Brylee hasn't been sleeping too well between the teething and her recent ear infections. I feel so lucky that I haven't been sick.


I went to my doctor a few weeks ago and everything seemed to be going great. I was able to hear the little orange's heart beat. It always makes my heart beat a little bit faster to hear that "lub dub" sound. It makes it feel more real.


We get to find out what the sex of the baby is on April 21st. I am really looking forward to that. He or She is Due on September 9th, which is on Brylee's 2nd birthday. Dr. W said he will induce me a week early so that they won't have the same birthday if I want him to.


Anyway, I am just rambling on, but we are really excited to have this little one coming to our family. We love him/her already!

Next year, our family picture will have another person in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment