Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

I was SOOOO excited for Christmas this year. I'm talking, the most excited that I have been since I was little! I think it was because Brylee is finally old enough to kind of get the whole "Santa" thing and to get excited about her presents. 
My birthday was awesome. Craig went and bought us giant cinnamon rolls for breakfast, gave me some fun presents, and let me go shopping all by myself (which was probably the best present of all!). We went and had Christmas Eve dinner at Craig's parents house and had our traditional white elephant gift exchange. Craig's sister, Kaylee, made us hilarious "Ugly Christmas Sweaters" as our gifts. They were so funny. 
When we got home that night and got Brylee and Cole to bed, we made white hot chocolate, turned on Christmas music, and put together the Christmas presents until one in the morning. 
Here are some pictures from Christmas Day.....


Brylee's AWESOME kitchen

Cole's present from Santa

Brylee's expression when she walked downstairs and first saw the living room full of toys and presents.

Still in shock.

Finally understanding that all of this stuff was for her!

Watching Brylee prance around, excited about her presents.


Cole ALWAYS looks surprised, but I think he was pretty excited.

Still in shock.

Brylee decided she wanted to try Tanner's present. (Raw Hides)

Our Christmas Morning Breakfast. I got this idea from my friend, who has this tradition in her family. This is soooo good! You put pecans in the bottom of a bundt pan, put Rhode's frozen rolls on top, half a package of butterscotch pudding mix, and brown sugar mixed with cinnamon and melted butter poured on top. Then, you leave it out on the counter all night and put it in the oven while you are opening presents on Christmas morning. It tastes like the middle part of a cinnamon roll. mmmmmm...This is our new tradition.


Brylee literally played with her kitchen ALL DAY! She made us a lot of SOUP! 


Here is another one of Cole's presents.
We had such a good Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment