Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bubbees!!!!!!!!

I love that Brylee is learning how to talk. It cracks me up to hear her saying the new words that she's learning. Most of the words that she says are completely random....and she doesn't use a ton of common words.


Words normal 21 month old kids say:


-Binky


-Drink


-Mommy


-Daddy


-Bib


-Uh-Oh




While she does use a few of those words, these are the words we generally hear come out of Brylee's mouth:


-Tractor


-Poop


-"Awe, That's So cute" ("Oh, Das so coo")


-"Hello" ("Hewo")


-"Bubbles!" ("Bubbees!")




These are just a few of the words that Brylee Jaye uses on a regular basis. It is so much fun to watch her grow up and learn new things. I can't believe that she is almost two years old! We have our hard days, tantrums, and normal two year old behavior that we are dealing with on a regular basis (and somedays it makes me pretty crazy), but I feel so lucky that she is my little girl and I love her to death.








Here are a few pictures of her doing her favorite thing....Taking a "Bubbee" bath. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment