We have already started looking through baby names online. We didn't pick Brylee's name until the day we left the hospital, so it will probably be a while until we know what we want to name him for sure.

It is crazy to think that Brylee is going to be a big sister. She has been so much fun lately and she has been an angel even though Dad and Mom have been sick the last couple of weeks. (FYI: The flu + pregnancy= sucks.) It has finally been decent weather outside and she LOVES, and I mean LOVES, to be outside.
When I was sick, I just took a blanket outside and laid on the grass while she played. She stayed right by me and was so sweet. She loves to sit on Granny's bench. She sees Fred's tools outside, points to them, and says, "Pa Pa?" It's fun to watch her learn new words and discover new things.
She has started to really use her imagination and play more, too. She pretends to feed her little animals and says, "yum!" when they eat it. She was feeding her plastic farm animal pig some pork a couple of days ago. It was pretty funny. She also pretends to be a dog and crawls around on her hands and knees. She will stick out her tongue and pant. Too funny.

The flowers are blooming in Mom and Fred's yard and she always wants to look at them.
Just a picture I took, I love the flowering trees and that it is starting to feel more like Spring around here.

Because it is starting to feel more like Spring, I have been feeling crafty again. ha ha.....Or just really bored during one of Brylee's naps. Here is my latest little craft. I decorated it with black and white scrapbook paper and it turned out pretty cute.

Craig has been getting more and more jobs and things are really taking off. He is actually off studying right now. His test for his masters is coming up and I know he is going to do great. I am really proud of him for how are he works and what a good job he does.
It is crazy to think that Brylee is going to be a big sister. She has been so much fun lately and she has been an angel even though Dad and Mom have been sick the last couple of weeks. (FYI: The flu + pregnancy= sucks.) It has finally been decent weather outside and she LOVES, and I mean LOVES, to be outside.
The flowers are blooming in Mom and Fred's yard and she always wants to look at them.
Because it is starting to feel more like Spring, I have been feeling crafty again. ha ha.....Or just really bored during one of Brylee's naps. Here is my latest little craft. I decorated it with black and white scrapbook paper and it turned out pretty cute.
Craig has been getting more and more jobs and things are really taking off. He is actually off studying right now. His test for his masters is coming up and I know he is going to do great. I am really proud of him for how are he works and what a good job he does.
I am getting ready to register for summer classes at UVU. (I swear I am going to finish school....eventually!)
I am getting ready to sign Brylee up for swimming lessons for this Summer. I am excited that she is finally old enough to start classes like that. I can't wait.
Anyway, this post has been entirely too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment