
It has been a crazy week, but also there have been some pretty exciting things happen too. While I was at work on Friday, Craig decided that he might need a new truck.....and by the time I got home from work that night....he had one! I was a little surprised at how fast it all happened, but he is excited and loves his new white truck. I'll post a picture of him and his new toy later. He works REALLY hard and he deserves it.
Also, I got an exciting call from Megan on Saturday. She called to tell me that she is engaged and will be getting married on November 7th. I was am so excited for her. She told me her story of how they got engaged and it is so cute. The wedding date is perfect. I won't be pregnant any more and I will have a 2 month old! I am so excited that we'll be able to plan a vacation to Beaufort to go to her wedding and that she and my family will have a chance to meet our little girl (Who, by the way, probably still won't have a name at that time since we are having such a hard time thinking of names that we like.). I'm so excited for her! I just want everyone to be as happy as I am! She happened to call me and tell me on the one year anniversary that Craig and I got engaged.
I can't believe that it has
already been a year
since that day. That was probably the most exciting weekend of my whole life! It was so much fun spending the weekend in St. George, golfing, going to Zion's National Park, and sitting up on the Dixie Rock that overlooks all of St. George. The weather was beautiful and he couldn't have picked a better weekend. I'll never ever forget how I felt that night when Craig gave me my "Fun with Charis" book and got down on one knee, pulled a ring out of his pocket, and told me he wanted to be with me forever. It was the best feeling in the world and we still just love eachother more and more everyday! He's amazing.
Okay--I'd better stop with the memories and go get dressed for work! It's FRIDAY!!!!! I love the weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment