Brylee and Cole LOVE their cousins so so so much. Krista and Kenny stopped in Utah before their trip to SC and all of our kids were able to spend some time together. Everyone came over to our house and they were able to have a "cousin" lunch together and play outside in the water. I can't believe how big Kinsley is! We definitely don't see her nearly enough! We didn't get any pictures with Maya, but she was there, too. She was just snuggling with her mama! I'm still trying to figure out when we all grew up and had kids. When I really stop and think about it, it freaks me out a little bit. Am I REALLY a mom? We were really excited when Krista told us that she and Kenny are expecting another baby! I wish we all lived a little bit closer so that we could have these days more often. Brylee thinks she is the "mom" since she is the oldest and Cole definitely needs a boy cousin close by. He always scares the girls with his boy-ness. It is so much fun to watch all of our kids running around together. I love all of this babies so much! Being a mom and an Aunt is the best.






No comments:
Post a Comment