We have been waiting and waiting for SO MANY MONTHS for Spring to arrive! We have had a day or two of warm weather and then we will get a snowstorm! A couple of days ago, we had a rainy morning. After nap time, Brylee asked if she could go outside and play. Since she has to pretty much COMPLETELY UNDRESS to take a nap, I told her to run put some clothes on and she could go out and play. She happily ran upstairs. I thought she would just put on the jeans that she had been wearing earlier, but......
....THIS is what she came down wearing!


Usually, I would have made her go and change....but she was just SO PROUD of herself, and I was just laughing so hard that I just opened the back door and let her outside to run around in the sunshine.
They had so much fun. I am so in love with these kids....and the sunshine!




No comments:
Post a Comment