Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

I'm finally catching up a little bit at a time! The Saturday before Halloween, we pushed the kitchen table out of the way and spread newspaper all over the floor. I THOUGHT we could keep the floor clean but it didn't work out quite the way I planned. It was okay, though, because Brylee and Cole had so much fun!!! While we were carving pumpkins, my VT brought over a plate of Halloween sugar cookies. Brylee and Cole ate them the whole time we were carving.....so when we were done, we looked around and there were pumpkin guts and cookie crumbs EVERYWHERE!!! 
They both worked so hard!
Craig pulled out his power tools and had all 5 pumpkins carved in about 45 minutes!
Brylee's "Frowny-Faced" pumpkin. She was SOOO proud of it. It didn't last long though!
If you look at the white arrow, this was the fate of Brylee's little "frowny-faced" pumpkin! Good thing we bought her 2 pumpkins!
So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment