Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Now that it is almost Christmas, I am finding the time to post about Halloween!!! We have been really busy at our house! We are trying to slow down and enjoy the Holidays! We went to the pumpkin patch by our house at the beginning of October. We love this little Pumpkin Patch. Brylee and Craig spent so much time searching for the PERFECT pumpkins. Cole and I found ours right away. I forgot my camera, but I'm glad I remembered my cell phone. I love family days like this! It seems like my kids are growing up way too fast. Cole is running around all over the place now and Brylee is getting ready to start PRIMARY!! It makes me sad that time is flying, but I'm glad we still have a lot of years left to enjoy! Also, as they get older the Holidays and things like the pumpking patch just get more and more exciting. :)
I don't know why I LOVE this one so much!!! These kids crack me up!
They just loved riding in the wagon out to the field where the pumpkins were.
My good husband :)
He was hunting for the PERFECT pumpkin!
She spent a lot of time searching, too!
Mister
Here it is!!!
On our way to buy a wagon full of pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment