I can NOT believe that it has been 3 years since Brylee Jaye came into our lives! It is an even greater shock to me that it has been a WHOLE YEAR since her last birthday!!!! Craziness!!! Brylee Decided that she wanted a princess party this year. She wanted her cousins to come over and dress up like princesses with her.
So.....
We decorated the house in pink and purple!

We had Jewelry, Crowns, and pink princess cups!



....and we had PRINCESSES! (and one little prince who decided that he wanted NOTHING to do with the girly stuff, so he went to bed at 5:30! So I had to throw this picture of him and Brylee waiting for everyone to come over after nap time. )





Brylee picked out a "Rainbow" cake and I was still in disbelief as Craig lit ALL THREE candles!


I seriously smiled so big when I saw Kinsey's face in the picture above! I LOVE how these little girls have all grown to be such good friends. I loved growing up with my cousins as my best friends and I am glad that Brylee will have the same thing.

After Singing happy birthday, and Brylee blowing out her candles twice, we opened presents and ate that delicious rainbow princess cake.
Uncle picked out a Dora Doll for her and she opened it first. After opening each of her other presents, She had to go pick up her Dora doll and say, "I need to hold my Dora." She hasn't put it down since her party either.



Saturday night, Craig and I sat down after the kids got to bed and we started reminiscing. We talked about Brylee's delivery and the crazy week that followed. We talked about how we had plans to finish school before our kids were born....but Brylee had other plans. It made me cry when I thought about how lucky we are to have this special girl in our family. She has the sweetest heart and there is just something about her that lights up any room that she walks into. I know that she was meant to be a part of our family and be OUR little girl!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Brylee Jaye! I love you more than life!



No comments:
Post a Comment