Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Play Dough

This morning we didn't have anything to do. Our back yard is a frozen lake, we didn't have anywhere to go, and I wasn't in the mood to clean. ......So we made Play Dough. 

I have a love/hate relationship with the "terrible twos". It is hard because Brylee is has a hard time controlling herself. We have the occasional tantrum and the answer to everything is "No". I am also loving her age because she is getting old enough to enjoy things like this. 

The whole time we were making the play dough she was singing and saying "Mom, I Cited (I'm excited)". She told me she wanted blue play dough...so we made it the brightest blue possible. 

....and Mister just chilled as usual. 
Just hanging out. 

She stirred better when her tongue was out. 



Waiting Patiently.


She was excited to get a big ball of it all to herself. I don't think she knew quite what to do. 


Cole even got in on the action. It was tough to get the blue out from under his little fingernails. 







No comments:

Post a Comment