Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall is Here!

Okay, I constantly feel like I am trying to play "catch up" on this blog! So, over the next few days I am going to post all of the things that we have been doing over the last few weeks! It has cooled off and it is finally Fall! I don't know that I necessarily like the weather cooling off, but I love the holidays and the fun activities that go along with it! Here is the first Fall activity we did this year! Here are a ton of pictures from our trip to the Pumpkin Patch! We found this awesome pumpkin patch in Lehi...just a few minutes from our house.



This boy was so nice! His family owned the pumpkin patch and he helped Brylee pet all of their animals. He even let her feed the goats!

At least the goat was posing for this next picture.....





Brylee and Daddy in the Hay Maze!

She should have been a farm girl!

This is pretty much how Cole looked the whole time! He had fun showing off his double chin to all of the animals! ;)

Brylee loved it, until the hay started "sticki" her.





Here is Cole with a REAL RODEO BULL. A CHAMPION rodeo bull that NOBODY can stay on! He is supposedly really mean!








Brylee spent a lot of time searching for the perfect pumpkin to bring home.






We all had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment