Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter 2010

You know you are a pretty pathetic blogger when......there is an average of 6-7 months in between each of your posts. Unfortunately, I fall under that category. I am going to really try and be better at it though. I used to be really good at keeping a journal. l
Life is so busy and the last thing on my mind is sitting down and typing what is going on in our lives, but I know that if I don't, I will regret it one day.

So, we just had Christmas. It was kind of like our first real christmas as a family. We did Christmas baking while listening to Dolly Parton, I did all kinds of cute Christmas crafts. On Christmas Eve, we drank hot chocolate, watched the Christmas movie, and opened up our Christmas PJ's to wear that night. It was pretty awesome. It was Brylee's first REAL christmas. Last Christmas she could barely hold her head up and she was drooling all over the place. This year was so much fun. She kind of opened up her gifts and pulled the paper off. She got so many cute things. It was so much fun watching her face light up and her arms flap as she opened each new gift. It probably took an hour for her to open her gifts because she had to play with each one for a while before we moved on to the next one. One of her gifts was a rocking horse/pony. When you push the ears it sings songs and makes horse sounds. At first, all she wanted to do was play the song so that she could dance to the music, but I think she has the hang of it now. It is so much fun to watch her go on that thing. Next year will probably be even more fun and exciting!

Tanner and Kelsey got P90x for Christmas. I already have it at my house, so of course we had to make it into a competition. We are going to see which of the three of us can make it through the 90 days without quitting. If Kelsey loses, I get 8 free hours of babysitting. If Tanner loses, I get a free dinner at the Rooftop in Salt Lake. I am not going to lose so I don't even have to mention what I would have to do for them if I lose! :) craig and I are on day 3 and still going strong!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to finish P90x. I have been thinking all week about what my goals should be for the upcoming year. My problem is, I have WAY too many goals and I never finish them. So...my number one goal this year is to actually succeed in keeping my new year's resolutions.

Another one of my goals is to be a better blogger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment