



So....we are down to being just 8 weeks away from having our little girl (who still has NO NAME). I talked to Granny and Aunt Kristy last week who talked me into putting some pictures of myself up. Right now, according to What to Expect when You're Expecting, our baby is about four pounds and 18 inches long. Maybe this is the reason why I feel like a whale!
Anyway, we had dinner at Mom and Fred's house on Sunday and these are some pictures of us hanging out in the yard after we ate.
We had an exciting weekend because we bought a crib, dresser, and bedding for the baby's room.(After Driving to every Babies R Us in the state of Utah...literally). It is starting to feel very real and that is a little bit scary. I'll have to post some pictures when we get the room decorated.
For the most part, we have just been working, going to school, and trying to get as much done as we can until the baby gets here. Nothing too exciting has been going on. This year is FLYING by.
No comments:
Post a Comment