I don't think school is a good place for pregnant people. Especially the Summer semester classes. My Chemistry class is about 2 hours long and I sat there for an hour watching my belly move and wondering what she was doing in there. She was either kung fu fighting or playing soccer with my bladder........ And I sat there for the last hour dreaming about mozzarella sticks from sonic! Needless to say, I didn't get much out of my chemistry class today.
Craig and I have been SO busy. I have pretty much been in class from about 9:00am and getting out of work around 9:00 pm with no break in between. Business has REALLY picked up for Craig and he works 10 to 12 hour days, Monday through Saturday....and then he comes home, works out, and makes dinner so that we can eat when I get home at 9:30.(He takes good care of me!) We usually go for a walk around 10:15 and come home and go to bed. We just try to enjoy every minute we have together.
I can't wait until we're finished with school!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment